As an independent, multidisciplinary and research based consultancy, Novay realizes ICT-driven innovations in business and government. With an impact on the individual, society and economy as a whole.
ICT-driven innovation: it is what we do. And we do it well! ICT for people as well as the use of ICT within and between organizations. Focused and substantiated advise, with ideas for new services, or with tools to keep a firm grip on business and innovation.
We can help you:
- to address questions concerning ICT and innovation
- with initiating ICT innovation programs
- education and training aimed at ICT and innovation
For more information on our focus areas and specific services, go to Focus and Services.
Research and advice
Looking for answers? We use the following approach:
- strategic advice concerning ICT and innovation
- market and technology analysis, scenario analysis and feasibility studies
- vision development and creating support within the organization
- evaluating, selecting and developing solutions (eg: tools, technologies and service innovation) for your organization
- support for the implementation of solutions in your organization or your clients (including implementation plan, communication, training, etc).
Joint (ICT) innovation programs
Innovations are hardly ever achieved in splendid isolation. In cooperation with complementary, non-competitive parties, the best creations come to life. But who makes sure that the right partners are lined up? Who looks into legal matters such as IPR? Novay can help by:
- building consortia and developing programs
- managing innovation programs
- performing market and technology analysis, roadmapping, scenario analysis, feasibility analysis
- preparing both operating and business models for (future) products and services
- developing concepts, prototyping and performing user research
Education and Training
In our training courses we focus exclusively on ICT and innovation:
- addressing current issues/themes and state-of-the-art ICT
- creating awareness, inspiration and vision
- sharing experiences with other participating organizations
- a variety of workshops, inspiration sessions and master classes
- in-house training and open enrollment